Lynn Hoolihan Chesser
Chesser, circa 1993
- Missing Since 01/26/1993
- Missing From Naples, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/21/1945 (77)
- Age 47 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 120 pounds
- Medical Conditions For unspecified reasons, Chesser took daily prescription medication at the time of her disappearance. Her medicine was left behind.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Chesser has surgical scars on her abdomen. She may use the last names Whited and/or Hoolihan.
Details of Disappearance
Chesser was last seen in the 6100 block of Everett Street in Naples, Florida on the morning of January 26, 1993. She has never been heard from again.
That day, she didn't pick up her son from work like she was supposed to and he went to her house in the 6200 block of Polly Avenue to check on her. Chesser was gone and all her belongings, including her vehicle and her medicine, were left behind; the only thing missing was her purse.
Chesser was unemployed at the time of her disappearance. She has been declared legally dead. Her case remains unsolved.
- Collier County Sheriff's Office 239-793-9210
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 17, 2018; middle name added, details of disappearance updated.