Marc Randall Fullerton
Fullerton, circa 2020; Some of Fullerton's tattoos
- Missing Since 06/03/2020
- Missing From Braggadocio, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/25/1985 (38)
- Age 35 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Black shorts and no shirt or shoes.
- Medical Conditions Fullerton had recently had some dental work done and was still recovering on the day of his disappearance. His girlfriend stated he was vomiting and "sick as a dog."
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. All of Fullerton's teeth have been extracted. He had a full set of dentures but wasn't wearing them when he disappeared. His ears are pierced and he has a scar on the knuckles of his right hand. Fullerton has extensive black and gray tattoos, including his name "MARC" in Old English script on his abdomen just above his navel, full sleeves of a skull-themed design on both arms, and the names "Aiden" and "Cade" across his upper chest just below his collarbone. Photos of some of his tattoos are posted with this case summary. He had a goatee at the time of his disappearance. He wore eyeglasses, but left those behind.
Details of Disappearance
Fullerton was last seen in Braggadocio, Missouri on June 25, 2020. His girlfriend stated he unexpectedly walked away from her residence while she was in the bathroom, and she thought he might be headed to his grandfather's house two miles away. If so, he never arrived there. He has never been heard from again.
He left behind all his belongings, including his truck, wallet, keys, dentures, hat, jewelry, phone and glasses. His cross necklace, which he never removed, was found broken on the floor of his girlfriend's home. Prior to his disappearance, he had said he planned to end his relationship with his girlfriend. It's uncharacteristic of him to be out of touch with his family.
Fullerton has two sons. His case remains unsolved.
- Pemiscot County Sheriff’s Office 573-333-4101
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 24, 2021; casefile added.