Marcia Arlen Fischer
Fischer, circa 1982
- Missing Since 03/01/1982
- Missing From Gilman, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/01/1946 (76)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 125 - 155 pounds
- Medical Conditions Fischer suffers from asthma. She also has a history of mental illness.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, brown eyes. Fischer has a dog bite scar on the side of her face. She may use various spellings and combinations of names with "Arlen" in them.
Details of Disappearance
Fischer was last seen in Gilman, Wisconsin sometime in the spring of 1982. She had lived with her brother in Madison, Wisconsin during the winter of 1981/1982, then went to Gilman and was picked up by state police. She has never been heard from again and may have traveled to Montana, Washington or Oregon after her disappearance.
Fischer has previously lived in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and in the Oregon cities of Sunny Valley, Grants Pass and Ashland. She was once hospitalized in Lakewood, Washington.
She has previously traveled to Los Angeles and Sacramento, California; Seattle and Port Townsend, Washington; Salt Lake City, Utah; Chicago, Evanston and Oak Park, Illinois; Columbus, Ohio; Washington D.C.; New York City; Fairmont, West Virginia; Ann Arbor, Michigan; Rochester, Minnesota; and Canada. She has been known to hitchhike and also travel by bus. Her case remains unsolved.
- Madison Police Department 608-261-9694
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 15, 2019; casefile added.