Marcia Lynn Scobie
Scobie, circa 2003
- Missing Since 03/29/2003
- Missing From Enterprise, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/19/1959 (62)
- Age 43 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 115 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black leather jacket, blue jeans, and a black or red pullover shirt.
- Medical Conditions Scobie suffers from fibromyaglia, a condition that causes widespread chronic pain, depression and abnormal sleep patterns. She was taking muscle relaxants at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Scobie has a four to five inch scar on her right elbow and forearm, and a small scar above her left eyebrow. She may use the last names Vickers and/or Barfield. Scobie had highlights in her hair at the time of her disappearance. Her ears are pierced and three of her back teeth are missing.