Margaret Ann Holcomb
Holomb, circa 2018; Some of Holcomb's tattoos
- Missing Since 02/04/2018
- Missing From Conway, South Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/22/1980 (41)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'1, 100 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description An orange hooded sweatshirt, dark-colored pants and boots.
- Medical Conditions Holcomb was under a doctor's care for depression. bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder at the time of her disappearance. She has a history of addiction issues.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, hazel eyes. Holcomb has numerous tattoos, including the following: a pink butterfly and the word "Hope" on her left wrist, the word "Real" on her wrist, a purple heart with an arrow through it on her right forearm, a pink butterfly with a pink infinity symbol on her left breast, a pink fairy, a ring and a red rose on the back of her right shoulder, and a Manga girl with the words "Daddy's Girl" above it and "Momma's Angel" below it on her upper arm at the shoulder. Photos of some of her tattoos are posted with this case summary. Holcomb has severely protruding teeth, she has a mole on her cheek next to her nose, her ears are pierced, and she wears prescription eyeglasses. Her nickname is Meg.