Marie Theresa Cherry
Cherry, circa 1992
- Missing Since 10/10/1992
- Missing From Fort Hood, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 10/07/1967 (55)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 143 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A yellow shirt, a red skirt and red suspenders.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Cherry has a scar on her forehead near her scalp, a chipped front tooth, and a gap between her front teeth. Her ears are pierced and she may wear eyeglasses. Cherry goes by her middle name, Theresa, and she may use the last names Cline, Guzman, Kline, Palmer and/or Phillips.
Details of Disappearance
Cherry was last seen in the front yard of her family's residence in the Walker Village area of Fort Hood, Texas at 10:30 p.m. on October 10, 1992. She has never been heard from again.
According to relatives, Cherry was the victim of domestic violence prior to her disappearance. She worked as a teacher and left behind two children. Few details are available in her case. Foul play is suspected.
- Army Criminal Investigation Division 254-288-0996
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 7, 2018; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.