Marion George Perry
Perry, circa 1995
- Missing Since 02/25/1995
- Missing From Fannin County, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/11/1927 (96)
- Age 67 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 147 pounds
- Medical Conditions Perry is required to take cardiac medication, and he may have been having a heart attack on the night of his disappearance. He was diagnosed with mild depression in the mid-1980s, but it's unclear whether he was still being treated for this condition at the time of his 1995 disappearance.
- Associated Vehicle(s) 1979 Ford Ranchero (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Perry has a burn scar on his right arm and an additional scar on his abdomen. He has poor eyesight. His nickname is Cowboy.