Mark Allen Husk
Husk, circa 2003
- Missing Since 10/12/2003
- Missing From Ferrisburg, Vermont
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/18/1953 (69)
- Age 49 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 140 - 150 pounds
- Medical Conditions Husk may have been depressed at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, green/hazel eyes. Husk wears wire-rimmed eyeglasses. He has a scar on his elbow, a scar on his lower lip on the right side extending towards his jawbone, and possibly a faint scar on his neck.
Details of Disappearance
Husk was last seen at his residence on Old Chicago Road in Ferrisburg, Vermont on October 12, 2003. He was not reported missing until November 5, three weeks later.
Husk is an avid sportsman and has a history of traveling around the country for long periods alone. He frequently traveled by bus or took the Amtrak train to New York City. His case remains unsolved.
- Vermont State Police 802-388-4919
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 16, 2010; date of birth and alternate weight added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.