Mark Anthony Cook
Cook, circa 1993
- Missing Since 01/14/1993
- Missing From Bluefield, West Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 135 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black t-shirt, a blue denim jacket with a black marker drawing and writing on the back, bleached jeans, black sneakers and a white baseball cap.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes. Cook may use the first name Tony.
Details of Disappearance
Cook was last seen walking away from Pedro's Bar at Airport Square in Bluefield, West Virginia at 3:00 a.m. on January 14, 1993. He was heading towards U.S. 52 when he vanished. Cook has never been heard from again.
He disappeared five months after his girlfriend, Brenda Lambert. Authorities believe Cook's and Lambert's disappearances are connected and that foul play may have been involved in both cases. They stated that one male suspect failed a polygraph, but he has not been charged in due to lack of evidence.
Both Lambert's and Cook's cases remain unsolved.
- Mercer County County Sheriff's Office
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 12, 2016; clothing/jewelry description updated.