Mark Anthony Waller
Waller, circa 2015
- Missing Since 05/07/2015
- Missing From Ellabell, Georgia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/16/1968 (55)
- Age 46 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 135 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark blue and white striped polo shirt, black South Pole jeans and black and yellow Nike shoes.
- Medical Conditions Waller suffers from cerebral palsy, seizures and bipolar disorder.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying brown hair, blue eyes. Waller has surgical scars on both ankles at the Achilles tendon area. He has the following tattoos: unspecified tattoos on both forearms, a bulldog on his shoulder, letters on his knuckles, and a clown on his right leg.
Details of Disappearance
Waller as last seen at a cookout at a residence in the 300 block of Live Oak Loop in Ellabell, Georgia at 9:00 p.m. on May 7, 2015. He had gone to the event with a cousin. While his cousin was inside, Waller walked away from the residence. He was last seen walking in the direction of his own home. He wasn't carrying a cellular phone at the time. He has never been heard from again.
Waller's mother doesn't think he would have tried to walk home and said he would have normally called her to get a ride. Foul play is suspected in his disappearance. His family has heard rumors that he was murdered in various ways, but none of the stories have been verified. His case remains unsolved.
- Bulloch County Sheriff's Office 912-764-1785
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 10, 2019; casefile added.