Mark Duane Folz
Folz, circa 2003; Folz's car
- Missing Since 01/16/2003
- Missing From Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/19/1953 (69)
- Age 49 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0 - 6'1, 225 - 250 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gold watch on his left wrist.
- Medical Conditions Folz is diabetic. He requires medication which he does not have with him.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Burgundy or maroon four-door 1991 Ford Taurus with Minnesota license plates numbered DTC-675
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying dark brown hair, blue eyes. Both of Folz's legs have been amputated from the knees down; he wears prostheses in their place. He has a tattoo of a teardrop below his right eye.
Details of Disappearance
Folz was last seen at approximately 2:00 p.m. on January 16, 2003, at an ATM in the vicinity of the 1500 block of east Lake Street in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He said he was traveling to Hastings, Minnesota to visit a friend, but he never arrived there.
Folz's vehicle, a burgundy or maroon four-door 1991 Ford Taurus with Minnesota license plates numbered DTC-675, is also missing. A photograph of the car is posted with this case summary.
Some reports state Folz was last seen at the Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center. There has been no activity on his bank accounts since he went missing. Few details are available in Folz's case, which remains unsolved. Willmar, Minnesota police are investigating.
- Willmar Police Department 320-214-6700
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 6, 2009; alternate height and weight added.