Marland Dewayne Jones
Jones, circa 2005
- Missing Since 06/27/2005
- Missing From Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 05/19/1981 (41)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0 - 6'1, 195 - 230 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Jones's nickname is Fat Man. He may have a trimmed beard or mustache, and he may wear his hair in a short afro or cornrows. He has a scar on his right wrist.
Details of Disappearance
Jones was last seen in Chattanooga, Tennessee on June 27, 2005. His estranged wife and sister reported him missing about two weeks later. His live-in girlfriend had been out of town at the time of his disappearance and when she came home, she found their front door wide open and all of Jones's belongings still inside the residence. He has never been heard from again.
Jones has numerous outstanding arrest warrants. It's uncharacteristic of him to leave without warning, however. Although he and his wife were separated, they stayed in touch. They have a child together and Jones was active in the child's life. Foul play is suspected in his disappearance, which remains unsolved.
- Chattanooga Police Department 423-643-5055
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 11, 2010; casefile added.