Marque Allen Rhodes
Rhodes, circa 2001
- Missing Since 07/01/2001
- Missing From Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 09/09/1953 (69)
- Age 47 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A tan plaid Oxford Polo shirt, tan khaki pants, white sneakers and and a blue baseball cap, possibly with a Dallas Cowboys logo.
- Medical Conditions Rhodes has Parkinson's Disease and may become confused or disoriented as a result of his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Light brown hair, brown eyes. Rhodes had a long light brown beard at the time of his disappearance, and his hair was styled in an Afro. He has a light scar under his chin.
Details of Disappearance
Rhodes was last seen in the vicinity of the 6400 block of west Wilshire in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma on July 1, 2001. He was also sighted in July 2002 in the vicinity of northwest 10th Street and MacArthur Boulevard in Oklahoma City. He has not been seen since.
Few details are available in his case; Rhodes is missing under unknown circumstances.
- Oklahoma City Police Department
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 3, 2006; casefile added.