Marvin Lewis Holderman
Holderman, circa 2008
- Missing Since 10/01/2008
- Missing From Kissimmee, Florida
- Classification Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/18/1952 (71)
- Age 56 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 6'2, 190 - 240 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Red hair, green eyes. Holderman had a beard and mustache at the time of his disappearance. He has the following tattoos: a panther on his right arm, the words "Born to Raise Hell" on his right shoulder, and a peacock on his left arm. He has missing teeth. Holderman's nickname is Rusty.
Details of Disappearance
Holderman was last seen in Kissimmee, Florida. He was homeless at the time of his disappearance and received money from a trust fund. He collected the money every month.
The last time Holderman picked up his money was in October 2008. He wasn't reported missing until July 28, 2009. Few details are available in Holderman's case.
- Kissimmee Police Department 407-846-3333
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 24, 2017; casefile added.