Mary Alice Cox
Cox, circa 2003
- Missing Since 03/20/2004
- Missing From Clarksville, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/17/1949 (72)
- Age 54 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3 - 5'5, 100 - 135 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A wristwatch with a stretch band and possibly clip-on earrings and Keds sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Cox has schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, as well as emphysema. She was supposed to take medication to control her conditions, but may have gone off it shortly before she disappeared. She is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Cox has a birthmark on her chin and a yellow cigarette stain between her index and middle fingers. Her maiden name is Troupe and she may go by that name or by the last names Cuffman and/or King. She has no teeth and does not wear dentures. Cox is supposed to wear eyeglasses, but she did not have them with her when she vanished. She is right-handed and styled her hair in an Afro at the time of her disappearance.