Mary Lou Bivins
Bivins, circa 2002
- Missing Since 06/15/2002
- Missing From Quincy, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 07/20/1956 (66)
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 89 pounds
- Medical Conditions Bivins is an alcoholic. She has only one kidney. She may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Bivins has a scar on one of her right fingers. Her ears are pierced. Her nickname is Sitdee.
Details of Disappearance
Bivins was last seen on June 6, 2002 in the 100 block of south Madison Street in Quincy, Florida. She has never been heard from again. Her family stated that, in spite of her problem with alcohol, Bivins kept in close contact with them and would not have voluntarily left without telling anyone. Few details are available in her case, which remains unsolved.
- Quincy Police Department 850-627-7111
- Gadsden County Sheriff's Department 850-627-9233
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 19, 2006; picture and law enforcement contact added.