Mary Mabel Hudgins
Hudgins, circa 1954
- Missing Since 10/20/1954
- Missing From Santa Cruz, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Biracial, Native American, White
- Age 23 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'8, 140 - 150 pounds
- Medical Conditions Mary was seven months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. According to her husband, she was in poor mental health.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (Caucasian/Native American) female. Black hair, brown eyes. Mary goes by her middle name, Mabel, or use the nickname May (sometimes spelled "Mae"). She has a mole on her chin.