Maya Annette Sanders
Sanders, circa 2019
- Missing Since 03/12/2019
- Missing From Astoria, Oregon
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 02/04/1990 (33)
- Age 29 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black, white and green shirt, dark-colored pants and pink shoes.
- Medical Conditions Sanders has been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a high-functioning form of autism.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Sanders has pierced ears.
Details of Disappearance
Sanders was last seen in Astoria, Oregon on March 12, 2019. She was reported missing at 4:00 p.m. that day after some of her belongings were located in several places on the Riverwalk. She had been spotted on surveillance video at 3:00 p.m., walking onto a pier that juts into the Columbia River and not returning. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
- Astoria Police Department 503-338-6411
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 17, 2020; casefile added.