Melissa Blair Benn
Benn, circa 2020
- Missing Since 09/15/2020
- Missing From Spanaway, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A pink hooded sweatshirt and blue pants.
- Medical Conditions Benn sustained a traumatic brain injury (TBI) three months prior to her disappearance, and and was still recovering from it when she went missing. Due to her TBI, she may suffer from memory loss and may not know where she is or how to take care of herself.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Benn was last seen walking away from an adult care facility on 10th Avenue Court East in Spanaway, Washington on September 15, 2020. She had spent three months in the hospital being treated for a traumatic brain injury, then was transferred to the care facility to continue her recovery.
Only ten minutes after her arrival, Benn walked away from the facility and vanished. She has never been heard from again.
Prior to her disappearance, Benn had lived on the streets of the Seattle, Washington area for about five years. She is not believed to have had money, identification or a cellular phone when she went missing. Few details are available in her case.
- Pierce County Sheriff’s Department 253-287-4721
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 3, 2022; casefile added.