Michael Andrew Jones
Jones, circa 2019
- Missing Since 01/17/2019
- Missing From Nashua, New Hampshire
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 34 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'6, 160 - 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown leather coat, blue jeans and white sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Jones suffers from mental disabilities, severe anxiety, depression and substance abuse issues.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Jones was clean-shaven at the time of his disappearance, though he has worn a goatee before. He has tattoos on both ankles and on his right shoulder, and scars on his left arm, right elbow and the right side of his face.
Details of Disappearance
Jones was last seen in the vicinity of Harbor Avenue in Nashua, New Hampshire on the evening of January 17, 2019. He has never been heard from again. At the time of his disappearance, he was staying with friends and contacting local rehabilitation services for treatment. When his mother reported him missing, the police initially thought he'd probably enrolled in a residential drug rehabilitation program, but this wasn't the case. His disappearance remains unsolved.
- Nashua Police Department 603-594-3500
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 17, 2021; casefile added.