Michael Kenneth Stricklin
Stricklin, circa 1992
- Missing Since 01/29/1992
- Missing From Yazoo City, Mississippi
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/05/1961 (61)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1, 185 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red and blue plaid shirt, jeans, a camouflage-print vest or a black leather jacket, white sneakers and a camouflage-print cap with an Anderson Minnow Farm emblem.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Brown 1979 Chevrolet long wheel base pickup truck with a missing rear window and the Louisiana license plate number T809798
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes. Stricklin's nickname is Kenny.
Details of Disappearance
Stricklin was last seen at about midnight on January 29, 1992. He, his sister and a female friend drank at a Yazoo, Mississippi bar, Charlie's Lounge, and then the women dropped Stricklin off at Manasco's Auto & Heavy Equipment Body Works, where he was working on a truck. He has never been heard from again.
He was driving his brown 1979 Chevrolet long wheel base pickup truck with the Louisiana license plate number T809798. The vehicle, which had a missing rear window, has not been recovered.
Authorities searched the Yazoo River several times after Stricklin's disappearance and once found his tool box, which contained a screwdriver and electrical tools. No other evidence was located, however.
Stricklin was employed as a car salesman and electrician at the time of his disappearance. His family believes he met with foul play, but little evidence is available in his case.
- Yazoo County Sheriff's Office 601-746-5611
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 18, 2006; casefile added.