Michael Ralph Brougham
Brougham, circa 2010; Gold scorpion pendant similar to what Brougham was wearing; Brougham's tattoo
- Missing Since 06/25/2010
- Missing From Belchertown, Massachusetts
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/24/1955 (67)
- Age 54 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'6, 190 - 220 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A heavy gold chain with a scorpion pendant about 1 3/4 inches long. It has a diamond on the tip of the tail. A photo of a similar pendant is posted with this case summary.
- Medical Conditions Brougham has diabetes and coronary artery disease, and he had coronary bypass surgery shortly before his disappearance. He needs medication which he doesn't have with him.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Pickup truck and motorcycle (both accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Dark brown hair, blue eyes. Brougham's nickname is Mickey. He has a large surgical scar on his sternum and a tattoo of a wolf on his left upper arm at the shoulder; a photo of the tattoo is posted with this case summary. Brougham has Dupuytren's contracture on the third and fourth fingers of both his hands; those fingers are bent towards the palm and can't extend fully.