Michael Richard Alfinito Jr.
Alfinito, circa 1984
- Missing Since 03/25/1984
- Missing From Queens, New York
- Classification Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/20/1956 (66)
- Age 27 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8 - 5'10, 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Jeans, sneakers (possibly size 12 New Balance brand) and possibly a black leather jacket and a silver chain.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown/red hair, brown eyes. Alfinito is nearsighted wears strong prescription Aviator eyeglasses with metal rims. He has several healed broken bones, including a broken leg and possibly a broken rib. One of his fingers split at the tip and healed in a heart shape.
Details of Disappearance
Alfinito was last seen at his apartment on 201st Street in the Bayside neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens. He has never been heard from again. At the time of his disappearance, Alfinito was working as an instructor at the Jack LaLanne Health Spa at 55th Street and Sutton Place in Manhattan, and was taking classes to become an emergency medical services technician. He is a weightlifting enthusiast. Few details are available in his case.
- New York Police Department 212-694-7781
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 3, 2010; casefile added.