Michael S. Boyette
Boyette, circa 2007
- Missing Since 10/17/2007
- Missing From Grand Bay, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/11/1979 (44)
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 175 pounds
- Medical Conditions Boyette may be suffering from mental illness. He may have attempted suicide a week before his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Boyette has numerous tattoos, including his last name "Boyette" on his chest, a demon's face on his right forearm, the names "Alexis" on one wrist and "Aaron" on the other wrist, a skull with flames on the top of his left arm, and tattoos on the backs of his calves.
Details of Disappearance
Boyette was last seen near his home in Grand Bay, Alabama on October 17, 2007. He had been acting strangely and told his family he was going to go "back where it all started."
Boyette ran into the woods on Rainbow Lake Road and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case. He has previously lived in California, Texas and New Mexico.
- Mobile County Sheriff's Office 251-574-8633
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 19, 2015; medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.