Michelle Ann Baker
Baker, circa 1993
- Missing Since 11/02/1993
- Missing From Spokane, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/26/1968 (55)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 130 - 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue and white windbreaker, a Camel t-shirt, a white nylon vest, black jeans, white sneakers and a baseball cap.
- Medical Conditions Baker suffers from muscular dystrophy. Although able to walk, she is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Baker has multiple scars on her arms. She has previously broken her fingers, and she has an overbite. She is right-handed and she smoked Camel cigarettes at the time of her disappearance. Baker may use the last names Saffold and/or Wright.
Details of Disappearance
Baker was last seen in Spokane, Washington on October 20, 1993. She was last seen when she dropped off an application at the Beneficial Home Health Care. She took a sleeping bag and blankets with her when she left and has never been heard from again. Her husband reported her missing on November 2.
Baker received monthly disability checks at the time of her disappearance, and she didn't pick up her check for November, which is uncharacteristic of her behavior. She has lived most of her life in either Spokane or Seattle, Washington. Her case remains unsolved.
- Spokane Police Department 509-625-4231
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 23, 2018; casefile added.