Michelle Lyn Hutchings
Hutchings, circa 2006
- Missing Since 07/30/2006
- Missing From Utica, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/27/1979 (44)
- Age 27 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue short-sleeved t-shirt, blue jeans, black undergarments, black shoes with a 1 1/2-inch heel, and one pair of small silver hoop earrings.
- Medical Conditions Hutchings has an unspecified medical condition and needs potassium medication which she does not have with her. She has a history of drug abuse, but was in recovery at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Hutchings has a mole on left side of her ribcage, a scar on the inside of her upper right arm, and triple-pierced ears. She has the following tattoos: a sun and moon on her upper left shoulder, a small blue cross between her pinky and wrist on top of her right hand, her first name "Michelle" and flowers on her right breast, a rose on her left hip, and a butterfly on the inside of her right ankle. Hutchings is missing two back teeth in her upper jaw. Her nickname is Shelly.