Miguel Sonny Scott
Scott, circa 2011
- Missing Since 10/27/2011
- Missing From Bremerton, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Asian
- Date of Birth 07/21/1992 (30)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 5'11, 116 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white sweater, blue jeans, sneakers, a black baseball cap and a red cross necklace. Carrying a black backpack with pink squares.
- Medical Conditions Scott's jaw was broken on the left side and wired shut at the time of his disappearance. He was taking opiate pain medications and under follow-up care from his surgery. He may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Asian male. Black hair, brown eyes. Scott has a surgical scar on the left side of his face and a scar under his chin. He may wear eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Scott was last seen drinking with friends at Evergreen-Rotary Park, about three blocks from Warren Avenue, in Bremerton, Washington at 10:00 p.m. on October 27, 2011. He never showed up for his next doctor's appointment and has never been heard from again.
Although Scott has dropped out of sight before for a few days at a time, he's never been gone for this long, and it's uncharacteristic of him to be out of touch with his loved ones. He normally used his Facebook account every day, but hasn't accessed it since October 26, and he hasn't used his cellular phone since the evening of his disappearance.
Scott had plans to join the Navy after he finished school. Because his disappearance is out of character, his family is concerned for his safety. His case remains unsolved.
- Kitsap County Sheriff's Office 360-308-5400
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 12, 2013; alternate height added, clothing/jewelry description updated.