Mikel Scott Schepke
Schepke, circa 2013
- Missing Since 11/10/2013
- Missing From Rogers City, Michigan
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 47 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 5'11, 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A faded navy blue nylon Woolrich jacket with a plaid and maroon lining and a zipper and a snap closure, a long-sleeved navy blue Docker's turtleneck over a hunter green Docker v-neck shirt, black Fruit-of-the-Loom briefs, black Wrangler jeans with a 34-inch waist and a 32-inch inseam, a 34-inch brown leather belt with a nickel buckle, white ribbed crew socks, tan size 9.5 Route 66 boots with heavy tread soles and side zippers, and a black canvas baseball cap with an adjustable plastic strap in the back, an emblem of an eagle, a yellow sun and the word "ALASKA", and two fingerprints in white paint on the visor. Carrying a white handkerchief, a short-handled black plasstic comb and a wooden cross two inches by two and a half inches in size.
- Medical Conditions Schepke has severe intellectual disabilities due to brain damage sustained when he was ten years old, when he and his mother were attacked, stabbed, beaten and left for dead by two assailants who were robbing his family's convenience store. He had to have brain surgery and had parts of his brain removed. He is also an insulin-dependent diabetic and he takes seven different medications.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Schepke wears eyeglasses with metal frames. He has a steel plate in his skull.