Mitchel Valaudyne Iviquel
Iviquel, circa 2020
- Missing Since 03/31/2020
- Missing From Somerville, Massachusetts
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Age 42 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 125 - 135 pounds
- Medical Conditions Iviquel suffers from depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and anxiety.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Iviquel has pierced ears.
Details of Disappearance
Iviquel was last seen at her father's residence in Somerville, Massachusetts on March 31, 2020. At the time, she was accompanied by a man and his young daughter, who was between six and eight years old and communicated with sign language. The pair were believed to be homeless. Iviquel has never been heard from again.
Her family reported her missing in mid-March 2021, after almost a year passed without them seeing her. Iviquel was homeless when she went missing and was known to frequent the Central Square area of Cambridge, Massachusetts. She has family in the Boston and Mattapan areas and has previously spent time in Connecticut.
Iviquel is an Army National Guard veteran who served in Kuwait. Since her disappearance, she has not used her Veterans Administration benefits. Few details are available in her case. Cambridge police are investigating.
- Cambridge Police Department 617-349-3300
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 4, 2023; medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.