Frazier, circa 2009
- Missing Since 06/21/2009
- Missing From Savannah, Georgia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Age 77 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt, a black jacket with the letters "ILA" (short for International Longshoreman Association) on the front, brown pants and black shoes.
- Medical Conditions Frazier suffers from Alzheimer's Disease.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Frazier's nicknames are Chinaman and LeBoy.
Details of Disappearance
Frazier was last seen in the 1400 block of Chevy Chase Road in the Cloverdale neighborhood of Savannah, Georgia on June 21, 2009. He left home to go for a walk at 5:30 p.m. and never returned. He has never been heard from again.
Frazier had wandered away from home twice before, but he was located safe and returned home both times. He had been losing or destroying all his belongings, so his family had taken away his keys and identification. He was carrying only a few dollars at the time of his disappearance.
Frazier was a longshoreman most of his life; he started work at age twelve and didn't retire until 64 years later. He had been married for over thirty years prior to his disappearance.
He had never wanted to own a car and walked or took the bus for transportation. He frequented the International Longshoreman Association Hall on Lathrop Avenue, and he may have been seen at the Bowles C. Ford Park off Stiles Avenue after his disappearance. Frazier didn't like to be outside after dark. His case remains unsolved.
- Savannah Police Department 912-652-6675
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 20, 2010; casefile added.