Noel Nathaniel Morris
Morris, circa 2002
- Missing Since 10/09/2002
- Missing From Cleveland, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/21/1959 (62)
- Age 43 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2 - 6'4, 176 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Blue jeans and black sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Morris takes the following medications: MS-Contin (morphine in pill form), Soma (a painkiller), Xanax (an anti-anxiety drug), Nortriptyline (an anti-depressant), Celebrex (a painkiller), Zyprexa (an anti-psychotic), Neurontin (an anti-seizure drug which can also treat pain), and Celexa (an anti-depressant). He is in chronic pain and he doesn't have his medication with him.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, hazel eyes. Morris has steel pins inserted in left leg, left hip and left arm. One leg is shorter than the other and he needs a cane to walk. He has the following tattoos: birds on his left and right sides, teardrops on his face and Japanese characters on his chest. At the time of his disappearance, Morris smoked Camel nonfiltered cigarettes. His nicknames are Nate and Snake. He wears prescription eyeglasses.