Odin Avery Anderson
Anderson, circa 2021
- Missing Since 06/08/2021
- Missing From Farmington, New Mexico
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Native American
- Date of Birth 09/10/2001 (21)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt, shorts with a black and white digital camouflage print, black and white checkered Vans shoes, a black hat with a marijuana leaf on it, stud earrings in both ears, and a star-shaped earring in his right ear.
- Medical Conditions Anderson suffers from schizophrenia and takes medication to control his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Anderson has scars on his left shoulder. His left ear is pierced once, and his right ear is double-pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Anderson was last seen at a hotel on Scott Avenue in Farmington, New Mexico on June 8, 2021. He left his hotel room after an argument with his younger siblings, never returned and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Farmington Police Department 505-599-1070
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 27, 2022; casefile added.