Omario Kris Henley Carlyle
Carlyle, circa 2017
- Missing Since 03/04/2017
- Missing From Fort Pierce, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 07/08/1979 (43)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green t-shirt with "1994" on the front, blue and orange shorts, and black sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Carlyle is in need of medication for unspecified reasons. He may be at risk without it.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Carlyle is of Jamaican descent.
Details of Disappearance
Carlyle was last seen driving away from his mother's home where he lived in the 1600 block of Avenue S in Fort Pierce, Florida on March 4, 2017. He has never been heard from again. Prior to his disappearance, Carlyle made remarks about feeling "anxious" and "nervous". Few details are available in his case.
- St. Lucie County Public Safety Department 772-462-8198
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 4, 2018; casefile added.