Opal Darlene Fleshman
Fleshman, circa 2012
- Missing Since 09/08/2012
- Missing From Roanoke, Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/10/1970 (53)
- Age 42 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'6, 115 pounds
- Medical Conditions Fleshman suffers from diabetes, and she also has seizures.
- Associated Vehicle(s) 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier with the West Virginia license plate number 6UR344
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Fleshman goes by her middle name, Darlene. Her maiden name is Dunn. She wears eyeglasses with black plastic frames, her nose and navel are pierced, and her ears are pierced multiple times each. Fleshman has extensive freckles on her face and upper arms, a birthmark on her forehead, and a four-inch scar on her abdomen below her navel. She has no teeth.
Details of Disappearance
Fleshman was last seen at the Apple Valley Motel in Roanoke, Virginia on September 8, 2012. She has never been heard from again, although her belongings were located. She may be driving a 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier with the West Virginia license plate number 6UR344.
Few details are available in Fleshman's case. She is from Monroe County, West Virginia, and both Virginia and West Virginia police are investigating her disappearance.
- Roanoke Police Department 540-853-5959
- West Virginia State Police 304-772-5100
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 26, 2019; casefile added.