Patricia Casares Treloar
Patricia, circa 2009
- Missing Since 01/21/2009
- Missing From Eagle Pass, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 10/29/1964 (58)
- Age 44 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black blouse, a short dark gray jacket with large black buttons, a black pinstriped skirt, black stockings, black high-heeled shoes, a long chain necklace with glass beads, and matching glass bead earrings.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Green 2001 Dodge Durango with tinted windows, a crack in the front windshielf, a scratch on the back driver's side and the Texas license plate number M85TTR (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes. Patricia's nickname is Patty. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Patricia was last seen leaving her job at the Fort Duncan Regional Medical Center in Eagle Pass, Texas at 5:00 p.m. on January 21, 2009. She has never been heard from again. She was reported missing by coworkers two days later.
Her truck, a green 2001 Dodge Durango with the Texas license plate number M85TTR, disappeared with her. The vehicle has tinted windows, a scratch on the back driver's side and a crack in the front windshield. Police later found it abandoned with her cellular phone, purse, jacket and other personal belongings inside.
Patricia was in the midst of a contentious divorce at the time of her disappearance, and had a restraining order against her husband of twenty years, Rodney Troelar. They have two teenage children.
Rodney was arrested and charged with contempt of court after Patricia went missing; he'd allegedly failed to pay more than $13,000 in child support, attorney fees and living expenses connected to the divorce.
Authorities have named Rodney as a person of interest in Patricia's disappearance, but he hasn't been charged in connection with it.
Police believe Patricia may have met with foul play, as it's uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning and abandon her children. Her case remains unsolved.
- Eagle Pass Police Department 803-773-9044
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 27, 2009; casefile added.