Patricia Kennedy Ferro
Ferro, circa 2007
- Missing Since 01/03/2007
- Missing From Flagler County, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/02/1961 (62)
- Age 46 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 140 pounds
- Medical Conditions Ferro has difficulty walking and usually uses a wheelchair or walker. She is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Ferro has two or three missing toes on her right foot, and part of her right calf has been removed due to infections.
Details of Disappearance
Ferro's mother last spoke to her sometime in December 2006 or January 2007; the official date of her disappearance is given as January 3.
On January 25, Ferro's driver's license, health insurance card and a check made out to her were found near the Hammock Dunes Bridge. Authorities checked her last known address in Palm Coast and found it deserted. She has never been heard from again.
Ferro had been collecting Social Security benefits for years prior to her disappearance; the benefits were stopped in March 2007, as the Social Security Administration had no forwarding address for her. Her case remains unsolved.
- Flagler County Sheriff's Office 386-586-4823
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 31, 2018; middle name added.