Patricia Gail Arnold
Arnold, circa 1999
- Missing Since 01/09/1997
- Missing From Madison, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/05/1952 (71)
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'5, 110 - 140 pounds
- Medical Conditions Arnold has a history of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair. Arnold has numerous scars on her hands and a scar on her left wrist. She wears dentures.
Details of Disappearance
Arnold was last seen in Madison, Wisconsin sometime during 1997; the exact date of her disappearance is unknown. She was a prostitute at the time of her disappearance and was also involved with drugs. She was reportedly last known to be in the company of an African-American male known only as Gypsy, with dreadlocked hair and a Jamaican accent.
Arnold's family has not heard from her since 1999, which they say is uncharacteristic of her; she usually got in touch with them every month or so. She was a regular in downtown Madison. After her disappearance, there were rumors that she was killed while running drugs en route to Chicago, Illinois. The circumstances surrounding her disappearance are unclear.
- Madison Police Department
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 3, 2009; middle name and alternate height and weight added, distinguishing characteristics, medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.