Patricia Lynn Taylor
Patricia, circa 1981; Age-progression to age 55 (circa 2020)
- Missing Since 08/31/1981
- Missing From Owasso, Oklahoma
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/23/1965 (57)
- Age 15 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'8, 110 - 120 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, hazel eyes. Patricia has a freckled complexion and she wears eyeglasses or contact lenses. Her nicknames are Patsi and Patty. She has a tattoo of the letter S on her right arm.
Details of Disappearance
Patricia was born in California. Some time later, due to problems at home, she went to live with relatives in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Six months later, she was taken to Oklahoma and placed in the care of Oklahoma's Department of Human Services (DHS).
Initially she stayed at the Oklahoma Baptist Home for Children's Owasso campus. She was transferred to the Tulsa Girls Group Home in July 1981. Patricia was last seen on August 31, 1981. Authorities classified her as a runaway.
Patricia left behind a large family, including at least five half-siblings. The Oklahoma DHS closed her case when she turned eighteen, but in 2015, after over 30 years without hearing from Patricia, her family asked the police to open a missing persons case for her.
Her disappearance remains unsolved and the circumstances of her case are unclear.
- Tulsa Police Department 918-596-9222
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 9, 2021; age-progression updated.