Patricia Mae Lopaka
Lopacka, circa 1983
- Missing Since 01/01/1983
- Missing From Honolulu, Hawaii
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 36 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 175 pounds
- Medical Conditions Lopacka suffers from schizophrenia.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, green eyes. Lopacka may use the last names Batchelor and/or Mottram. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Lopacka was last seen by her family in Honolulu, Hawaii sometime in January 1983. She has never been heard from again. She was transient at the time of her disappearance. Few details are available in her case.
- Honolulu Police Department 808-529-3111
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 17, 2019; casefile added.