Patricia Patterson Leventhal
Leventhal, circa 1991
- Missing Since 08/21/1991
- Missing From Naples, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/11/1959 (63)
- Age 32 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'2, 115 - 150 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Blue four-door 1991 Volvo with the Louisiana license plate number 955X356 and the vehicle identification number (VIN) YV2JA894OMA029773 (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Light brown hair, brown eyes. Leventhal may use the names Patricia Ann Patters Leventhal and/or Patricia Patterson. Some agencies refer to her as Patricia C. Leventhal. Leventhal's maiden name is Patterson. Her nickname is Patty.
Details of Disappearance
Leventhal was last seen by her husband at 11:30 p.m. on August 21, 1991, as she left her Naples, Florida home. She had been relaxing with her husband in their Jacuzzi after church choir practice when she decided to go and get some soda.
She was driving her blue four-door 1991 Volvo at the time. The car has a vehicle identification number (VIN) YV2JA894OMA029773 and the Louisiana license plate number 955X356. Leventhal never returned home and has never been heard from again.
Shortly after her disappearance, her Volvo was found abandoned in an apartment complex parking lot. No fingerprints or other clues were discovered at the scene.
Leventhal was born and raised in Louisiana, where she graduated Louisiana Tech University and became a registered nurse. She married a doctor and moved to Naples, Florida with her two children from a previous relationship.
She might have returned to Louisiana after her disappearance. Her nurse's license was still current in that state at the time. There has been no activity on her credit cards since her disappearance.
Some agencies report that Leventhal vanished on August 24, 1991. Her case remains unsolved.
- Collier County Sheriff's Office 239-793-9300
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 7, 2010; alternate height and weight added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.