Patricia T. Ford
Ford, circa 1982
- Missing Since 01/26/1982
- Missing From Tampa, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/19/1916 (106)
- Age 65 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 105 pounds
- Medical Conditions Ford suffers from severe asthma. She was otherwise in good health, physically and mentally, at the time of her disappearance.
- Associated Vehicle(s) 1976 Ford (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Gray hair, hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Ford was last seen in Tampa, Florida on January 26, 1982. She withdrew $5,000 from her bank account that day, in order to buy some antiques for her collection, but the seller said she never showed up to make her purchases. She has never been heard from again. She lived in the 100 block of Shore Drive Place in Oldsmar, Florida, at the time of her disappearance.
Police subsequently discovered Ford's 1976 Ford abandoned two blocks from her residence, at Lafayette Boulevard and National Orange Drive. There was no sign of her at the scene and no indications of foul play, but the driver's seat was pushed too far back for someone of Ford's height, and her seat cushion was on the floor of the passenger compartment. Investigators believe someone else parked the vehicle where it was found.
Ford was engaged to be married at the time of her disappearance, and it's uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning. Her case remains unsolved and she is considered missing under suspicious circumstances.
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Office 727-582-6200
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 17, 2018; medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.