Patrick Jason Beavers
Beavers, circa 1997
- Missing Since 04/03/1997
- Missing From Jerome, Idaho
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/18/1972 (49)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 6'0, 180 - 250 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but he usually wears blue jeans and a blue denim vest.
- Medical Conditions Beavers he has attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder and he may be suicidal. His eyes are photo-sensitive and he may wear dark-tinted wrap-around sunglasses, even during the evening hours, as a result of his condition. He may suffer from retinitis pigmentosa, an incurable eye condition which results in vision problems and eventual blindness.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Beavers has a full beard and mustache at the time of his 1997 disappearance. He may have a tracheotomy scar on his throat, and he has scars on his abdomen from exploratory surgery. His nickname is Pat.