Patrick Wayne Wright
Wright, circa 2006
- Missing Since 05/07/2006
- Missing From Spring, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/06/1956 (67)
- Age 50 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 200 pounds
- Medical Conditions Wright suffers from depression and bipolar disorder. He has a history of alcohol abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Wright was last seen leaving the Houston Northwest Medical Center in the vicinity of FM 1960 and Cali Drive in Spring, Texas on May 7, 2006. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Harris County Sheriff's Office
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 28, 2017; casefile added.