Paul Allen LeBlanc
LeBlanc, circa 2003; LeBlanc's watch
- Missing Since 02/02/2003
- Missing From Covington, Louisiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/18/1933 (90)
- Age 69 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 210 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A long-sleeved white button-up dress shirt, dark-colored wool slacks, blue, gray, and silver Air Nike Wiz sneakers, a Gucci watch with a round red and green face, and possibly a dark-colored leather belt. A photograph of the watch is posted with this case summary.
- Medical Conditions LeBlanc suffers from Parkinson's disease and dementia.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Blue Schwinn mountain bicycle (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying black hair, green eyes. LeBlanc has a hair transplant along his hairline. His gall bladder has been surgically removed.