Paul Cecil Worsham
Worsham, circa 2007; Some of Worsham's tattoos
- Missing Since 07/23/2007
- Missing From Wyoming, Delaware
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/02/1924 (99)
- Age 82 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 185 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A pink or red sweater, brown or camouflage-print pants, a denim jacket, a blaze-orange hat, a belt with a small square buckle, a Timex watch with an elastic band, dog tags with his name, and a gold wedding band.
- Medical Conditions Worsham suffers from dementia and blood pressure problems. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2001 and treated with radiation. He takes medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, green eyes. Worsham has a tattoo of a banner with the name "Audrey" on his upper right arm, a tattoo of the Ace of Spades on his left forearm, a tattoo of a large ship on his chest, a tattoo of a nautical-type compass on his left calf, and an unspecified tattoo on his upper left arm. All the tattoos are monochromatic; photos of some of them are posted with this case summary. His nickname is Pop Pop. Worsham has previously fractured his neck and his arm. He has a hernia scar somewhere on his body, a scar on his right cheek from melanoma removal, and a four-inch scar on the top of his scalp.