Pearl Albritton Allen
Allen, circa 1998
- Missing Since 04/13/1998
- Missing From Tullos, Louisiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/31/1915 (108)
- Age 83 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue shirt and blue jeans.
- Medical Conditions Allen was exhibiting the symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease at the time of her disappearance, but she was never formally diagnosed with the condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Gray hair, hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Allen was last seen by a postal carrier near her rural home in Tullos, Louisiana on April 13, 1998. She has never been heard from again.
She had wandered away from home several times prior to her April 1998 disappearance, but she was never gone overnight. Her loved ones described her as an outdoorsy person who enjoyed walking in the thickets and swamps around her home and wasn't afraid of wild animals.
Allen was one of twelve children and was divorced at the time of her disappearance. She has one son. Foul play is not suspected in her case, but it remains unsolved.
- Winn Parish Sheriff's Office 318-628-4611
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 13, 2022; middle name added.