Washington, circa 2017
- Missing Since 08/30/2017
- Missing From Tylertown, Mississippi
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 07/24/1954 (68)
- Age 63 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2, 185 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white shirt with gold and black stripes, and blue jeans. Possibly carrying a black wallet.
- Medical Conditions Washington is mentally disabled, and has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
- Associated Vehicle(s) White 1996 Mercury van with gold trim, the Mississippi license plate number WLC795, and the vehicle identification number (VIN) 4M2DV11WXTDJ35439.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Washington may use the first names Ishee and/or Moses.
Details of Disappearance
Washington was last seen feeding his cats at his residence in Tylertown, Mississippi on the morning of August 30, 2017. He has never been heard from again.
Washington has been known to carry large amounts of cash on him. He may be driving his van, a white 1996 Mercury with gold trim, the Mississippi license plate number WLC795 and the vehicle identification number (VIN) 4M2DV11WXTDJ35439. Few details are available in his case.
- Walthall County Sheriff's Department 601-876-348
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 24, 2022; casefile added.