Peggy Sue Crabtree
Crabtree, circa 2018
- Missing Since 07/03/2018
- Missing From Malvern, Arkansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/27/1959 (64)
- Age 59 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 171 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Mint green pajamas.
- Medical Conditions Crabtree has multiple medical conditions, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), also known as emphysema, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder and anxiety. She is sensitive to hot temperatures, and she was showing signs of dementia at the time of her disappearance. She takes medication for her blood pressure and for nerve problems, and uses an inhaler for her COPD.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Crabtree has a tattoo on her back.
Details of Disappearance
Crabtree was last seen leaving her home on Erwin Road in the Highway 84 area in Malvern, Arkansas in the early morning hours of July 3, 2018. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
- Hot Spring County Sheriff's Department 501-337-7738
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 29, 2019; medical conditions updated.