Peiarre Lee Canty
Canty, circa 2016
- Missing Since 10/28/2016
- Missing From New Port Richey, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 04/07/1983 (40)
- Age 33 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description An orange t-shirt, blue jeans and flip-flops OR beige khaki pants, no shirt and no shoes.
- Medical Conditions Canty is mentally disabled and suffers from schizophrenia, and needs medications which he doesn't have with him. He may be confused, but he has no history of violence.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Canty's left hand shakes. He has a tattoo of praying hands with a rosary on his chest, and a scar on the back of his heel on his foot.
Details of Disappearance
Canty disappeared from the 4900 block of Cactus Drive in New Port Richey, Florida on October 28, 2016. He has no history of leaving without warning.
In 2018, he may have been sighted on video surveillance footage, wandering near the intersection of south Howard Avenue and west Swann Avenue in Tampa, Florida. Canty's mother and sister identified him from the video images, but by the time police arrived at the scene, he was gone and has not resurfaced.
Canty may be homeless and may not remember where is or how to get back home. His case remains unsolved.
- New Port Richey Police Department 727-841-4550
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 9, 2022; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.