Penney Faye Cruser
Cruser, circa 1997
- Missing Since 03/21/1997
- Missing From Spokane, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/23/1966 (55)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 100 pounds
- Medical Conditions Cruser suffers from schizophrenia, which she often left untreated because she disliked taking medication. She was off her medication at the time of her disappearance. Cruser used illicit drugs in 1997. She is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Cruser has the following tattoos: a butterfly on the inside of her right ear, the names "Rodney" and "Arthur" on her ankles, and a cat on her pelvis. She has previously broken her nose and right hand. Cruser speaks with a soft voice. She has four missing teeth, and several dental crowns and fillings.